May 13, 2020 Update
To the families of our community,
Our hearts go out to those who have been affected by recent events. We are honored to have been of service to the families who have needed us during this difficult time.
The guidelines by state and local officials have changed to allow up to 25 people to gather at a service, starting May 15. Please note that these guidelines may change at any time.
We will continue to be unable to provide food or beverage services until further changes in the regulations. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
When you visit our location, please follow all appropriate guidelines, including the following:
- maintain 6 ft of distance from each other, including our staff.
- wear a cloth face covering.
- wash your hands before your visit.
- stay home if you are sick.
- stay home if you have been exposed to Covid-19 within the past 20 days.
- notify us if you or your loved one has or has been exposed to Covid-19 prior to any onsite visit.
We are always available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our location remains open, we continue to offer service live broadcasting and we are offering arrangements by phone.
Please know that we are here for anything you may need to honor life, support loved ones and begin the healing process.
The safety and well-being of you, your family, and your friends is of the utmost importance. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: (317) 547-5814. We are available 24/7.
Thank you for placing your trust in us.
Emanuel C. Smith, Jr. CFSP